TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Actress Penelope Cruz has denied reports she suffered a panic attack aboard an airplane as it taxied to the runway, forcing pilots to turn the vehicle around. The Vanilla Sky star was aboard a Continental Airlines flight from Newark, New Jersey to Barcelona, Spain when the incident occurred on June 28.
However, Cruz claims she disembarked the aircraft when informed there would be a three hour delay - and not because she had an anxiety attack. A spokesperson for Cruz says, "There was no panic attack. The airline told her there was going to be a three hour delay because of a storm, so she deplaned and did some work."