TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro officially launched
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"I like helicopters. [I'm] going to try to push them on the kids," People quoted him, as saying. Pitt said that he and partner Angelina Jolie are excited for Christmas with their four children – Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Maddox, 6 and Shiloh, 1.
This will be the first Christmas with their adopted son Pax, who would join the other three tots for celebrations in New Orleans. The actor said he hopes the children will "retain the memories" of this "first introduction to Christmas."
"The Jolie-Pitts will be in one big assembly," he said, when asked about the family's holiday plans. The couple bought a home in New Orleans last spring, when Pitt was shooting The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.