TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
"I like helicopters. [I'm] going to try to push them on the kids," People quoted him, as saying. Pitt said that he and partner Angelina Jolie are excited for Christmas with their four children – Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Maddox, 6 and Shiloh, 1.
This will be the first Christmas with their adopted son Pax, who would join the other three tots for celebrations in New Orleans. The actor said he hopes the children will "retain the memories" of this "first introduction to Christmas."
"The Jolie-Pitts will be in one big assembly," he said, when asked about the family's holiday plans. The couple bought a home in New Orleans last spring, when Pitt was shooting The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.