- Jolies mum left a big inheritance for her grand kids
- Angelina Jolie's daughter wants to be a boy
- Jolie whips up b'day cake for son Maddox
- Kelly prefer to be drug addict
- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
"I like helicopters. [I'm] going to try to push them on the kids," People quoted him, as saying. Pitt said that he and partner Angelina Jolie are excited for Christmas with their four children – Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Maddox, 6 and Shiloh, 1.
This will be the first Christmas with their adopted son Pax, who would join the other three tots for celebrations in New Orleans. The actor said he hopes the children will "retain the memories" of this "first introduction to Christmas."
"The Jolie-Pitts will be in one big assembly," he said, when asked about the family's holiday plans. The couple bought a home in New Orleans last spring, when Pitt was shooting The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.