TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
The Ocean's Eleven star admitted to US chat show host Larry King that though he usually tries to avoid media attention, there are times when he uses it. “I duck and jive (from the press). Keep moving. Keep my head down. That's been my modus operandus," Contactmusic quoted the star, as telling in an interview in a US chat show.
“But for something like this, I feel very fortunate to have it and I can direct it this way. It's just not part of my make up (to manipulate the media). I'm not good at it. There's other people who are. But for something like this, I feel very fortunate to be able to do it. It (the media) uses me and I use it," said the 43-year-old star.