TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Wednesday, March 28,
Rachel Weisz has branded thin women "unfeminine". The British actress has urged Hollywood stars not to feel under pressure to diet, insisting women without curves are less feminine and not very attractive. Rachel said: "If you diet away your curves, you are dieting away your femininity. I enjoy dressing up, but you can do that without flagellating your body."
The 36-year-old loved the attention her breasts received when she appeared in a low-cut gown at last year's Venice film festival. Rachel, who had given birth just three months earlier to son Henry, said: "Luckily the empire line was in fashion. My breasts were still pretty huge and the dress just flowed, bypassing most of my body. "So it was a great moment for me - I coincided with fashion in a good way."
Rachel, who lives in New York with director Darren Aronofsky, says she loves Manhattan because she can enjoy a quiet life. She explained: "I love Manhattan, it's an island full of immigrants. I can live a relatively normal life there. New Yorkers are always in too much of a rush to be star struck."
Jessica Simpson donates to a Mexican orphanage
Hugh Grant and Jemima unite?