TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Monday, November 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actor Ray Winstone has revealed that he is taking some time off from movies because his busy schedule has left him 'knackered.' Winstone has worked in several recent blockbusters including The Departed, Beowulf and the forthcoming Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull. And his high profile has ended up in giving him a variety of offers.
However, the 50-year-old actor has revealed that he is determined to keep his work schedule clear for the near future no matter how beneficial it is. "I just turned one down. It was a biggie, and good and all. But I thought, 'I've had enough for a while. I'm knackered. I need to recharge my batteries'," Contactmusic quoted Winstone, as saying.