TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Monday, November 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actor Ray Winstone has revealed that he is taking some time off from movies because his busy schedule has left him 'knackered.' Winstone has worked in several recent blockbusters including The Departed, Beowulf and the forthcoming Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull. And his high profile has ended up in giving him a variety of offers.
However, the 50-year-old actor has revealed that he is determined to keep his work schedule clear for the near future no matter how beneficial it is. "I just turned one down. It was a biggie, and good and all. But I thought, 'I've had enough for a while. I'm knackered. I need to recharge my batteries'," Contactmusic quoted Winstone, as saying.