TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Reese Witherspoon is not bothered by her stretch marks and cellulite. The 'Walk The Line' actress - who is divorcing husband Ryan Philippe - can accept her imperfections because they are the result of giving birth to her two wonderful children. Reese - who has a daughter Ava Elizabeth, seven, and a three-year-old son Deacon with Ryan - told New! Magazine: "I am covered in stretch marks and cellulite but it doesn't bother me at all. My body will never be the same again but I really don't care."
The 30-year-old also revealed she loves being a hands-on mother and does not employ a nanny like so many of her Hollywood peers. She said: "People often ask me who my chef and nanny are and I say, 'Me!' I love being a hands-on mother." Reese recently said she was doing "fine" since splitting from 'Cruel Intentions' star Ryan.
Carmen Electra dislikes signing her nude pictures
Another daddy for Anna's child