TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Reese Witherspoon has insisted that she is just like 'everybody else". The Oscar winner said that like others she is also learning, reading and trying to figure out things, and that she thinks it is a fallacy to consider her opinions to be more informed than anyone else"s.
“I have a real aversion to talking about my own personal politics just because I feel the influence sometimes, I see the influence of celebrity on our culture. And to think that my opinion is any more informed than anyone else's or taken as thus is erroneous. I'm just like everybody else. I'm learning, reading, I'm trying to figure it out," Us magazine quoted her, as saying.
Talking about plans to get involved in politics, the actress, who play lead role in political drama 'Rendition", said that she can never imagine herself making decision for the nation. “I can't imagine being responsible for national security or global security. I can't imagine having to be in that position and make those decisions. That's why I'm not. That's why I'm an actor. I'm allowed to question these things, question them and think about them and hopefully get other people talking about them. That's the best you can hope for," she said.