TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Reese Witherspoon is set to seduce her children's nanny - in a movie adaptation of hit novel 'The Manny'. The actress, who is currently divorcing Ryan Phillippe, has been lined up as the top choice to play a married career woman who falls for her children's male nanny. Author Holly Pearson told Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "I'd love to see Reese in the part. The lead character Jamie Whitefield is very successful but she's very likeable too, and someone you can relate to. Reese has those qualities. What's more, she's just been through a marriage break-up and this makes her seem a little more vulnerable. As for the part of the hunky manny? He's got to be smoking hot. Just like Brad Pitt in 'Thelma and Louise'."
Blonde beauty Reese, 30, filed for divorce from Ryan in November. The pair first met at Reese's 21st birthday party and have two children - Ava, seven, and Deacon, three. Reese has always claimed she and Ryan chose not to hire a full-time nanny, despite their gruelling work schedules. Reese said: "We weren't the kind of children that were shadowed. We didn't have nannies. We didn't have housekeepers. This whole Los Angeles culture is so foreign to me."
Celebrity prostitute names Affleck, Wills as clients
Top earning Hollywood Under-21's