TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Monday, October 29, 2007
Washington (ANI): Renee Zellweger empathises with troubled popstar Britney Spears, insisting that paparazzi can make stars buckle under the pressure. The 38-year old star told 'Extra" that media people 'hunt" the stars and with them there is no stopping point.
"What people don't understand is that [the photographers] didn't just run into Britney that day," People quoted her, as telling Extra. "It's like having someone jump on your back in the morning and stay with you until you go to bed at night. And even then, hovering over your pillow and taking photographs. ... I defy anyone to try to keep it all together all the time under those circumstances," she said.
The Oscar winner herself left L.A. for New York to escape the media pressure. "There's the biological element that you don't consider. Being hunted. Literally hunted. And they don't follow the rules just because the light's red. And they won't stop," she said.