TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Monday, October 29, 2007
Washington (ANI): Renee Zellweger empathises with troubled popstar Britney Spears, insisting that paparazzi can make stars buckle under the pressure. The 38-year old star told 'Extra" that media people 'hunt" the stars and with them there is no stopping point.
"What people don't understand is that [the photographers] didn't just run into Britney that day," People quoted her, as telling Extra. "It's like having someone jump on your back in the morning and stay with you until you go to bed at night. And even then, hovering over your pillow and taking photographs. ... I defy anyone to try to keep it all together all the time under those circumstances," she said.
The Oscar winner herself left L.A. for New York to escape the media pressure. "There's the biological element that you don't consider. Being hunted. Literally hunted. And they don't follow the rules just because the light's red. And they won't stop," she said.