TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Monday, February 05, 2007
Rod Stewart reportedly exposed himself at a top New York restaurant. The 'Maggie May' singer is said to have been out drinking with Rolling Stones star Keith Richards at the River Cafe two years ago when he decided to take off his trousers and whip out his manhood. Restaurant owner Buzzy O'Keeffe told the New York Daily News newspaper that only Rod's striped boxer shorts were seen. However, a source has revealed: "Rod got totally drunk two New Year's Eves ago at the River Cafe and exposed himself. He was banned for life." According to the source, Rod, 62, talked his way back into the same eatery two weekends ago, and all was forgiven.
The source said: "He danced a number of jigs and sang folk songs." Despite Rod's antics, River Cafe management insist "he's welcome any time, as long as he keeps his pants on." Rod's representative confirmed he was at the restaurant, but added: "As for dancing in restaurants, he does not engage in that type of behaviour."
Jolie scatters mom's ashes at the Bahamas
Hugh Grant brands Jemima Khan a dictator