TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Record: IAF airlifts 463 tonnes of load
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Actor Rupert Everett is against the idea of allowing homosexual male couples to adopt children. The 48-year-old gay star says that he himself will not adopt a child, even if other homosexual couples are allowed to adopt.
He does not believe in creating the rueful conditions under which kids have to hear both their fathers fighting as they go to bed. "Oh God, I could never do that to a child," the Daily Express quoted him as saying. "Can you imagine what it would be like, having your two dads coming to school speech days? And hearing those awful queeny rows while you are trying to get to sleep?" he added.