- Emma Watson Gushes On Working With Darren In Noah
- Man of Steel collection going strong at US Box Office
- Man of Steel (MOS) - Movie Review: Sturdy and emotional
- Taylor Swift, Lea Michele, Scarlett Johansson in race for Les Miserables
- Oprah Winfrey sails with Russell Crowe in Australian waters
- Ayelet Zurer's the new mother of Superman
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
London, (ANI): Russell Crowe is not at all a shy guy, but there"s one memory that still leaves the actor blushing – that of spitting on Denzel Washington. The 'Gladiator" star recently revealed that he went to audition for a movie role opposite Denzel Washington 12 years ago, but things didn"t really go as they were planned.
"As I yelled my first lines, a big gob of spittle hit Denzel right on his lower lip," the Sun quoted her, as saying.The Aussie actor said that it was very nice of Denzel to ignore the saliva and continue with the scene. "I genuinely thought that he would shout 'Cut!' and stop everything because it can't have been very nice for him. But he didn't. We went on and we finished the scene," he said.
However, Crowe added that Denzel did give him a piece of his mind once the cameras stopped. "And when I'd said my last line and the cameras stopped, he turned to me and growled, 'There's nothing I like better on a Monday morning than to get a face-full of saliva,'" he said.