TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Ryan Phillippe has described his split from Reese Witherspoon as the "most difficult time" in his life. Ryan - who separated from the 'Legally Blonde' actress last October after seven years of marriage - has struggled to deal with the break-up. He has vowed to stay strong for the sake of his children, Ava, seven, and Deacon, three, that the couple had. He told US TV show 'Extra': "This is the most difficult time in my life. I must stay focused on my kids." The 32-year-old actor has found it stressful having to play out his divorce in the public eye but conceded it was part of being famous. He added: "It's unfortunate when you have kids but I signed up for this and have to deal with it. I don't read the magazines or watch the shows. It's hard when people follow me when I'm with my kids." Despite his personal heartache, Ryan insists his career couldn't be in better shape. He said: "I acknowledge that the successes and the opportunities I've had recently have been the best of my career. I've got to say it's the last thing on my mind right now, considering what I'm going through in my personal life but I definitely appreciate the opportunities." Witherspoon filed for divorce in November citing irreconcilable differences.
One more Paris Hilton scandal!!!
Dave Navarro's topless dance