TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Washington (ANI): Samuel L. Jackson has signed on to star in "Unfinished Country" for Blue Star Pictures and Inferno Entertainment. The actor will be playing the character of Elton, the chief administrator of an overcrowded hospital located in the middle of South Africa's violent Soweto ghettos. His treatment methods are put into question when a young US medical student arrives to do his residency and the hospital gets caught in the crossfire of local gang warfare.
Screenwriter Mark Wheaton has penned the fact-based script of the movie, reports the Hollywood Reporter. The pic takes place in Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital, the largest hospital in the world,. The film will be shot on location in South Africa. On board as producers are William Sherak, Jason Shuman, Bill Johnson and Tim O'Hair, with Jim Seibel serving as executive producer.