TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Washington (ANI): Samuel L. Jackson has signed on to star in "Unfinished Country" for Blue Star Pictures and Inferno Entertainment. The actor will be playing the character of Elton, the chief administrator of an overcrowded hospital located in the middle of South Africa's violent Soweto ghettos. His treatment methods are put into question when a young US medical student arrives to do his residency and the hospital gets caught in the crossfire of local gang warfare.
Screenwriter Mark Wheaton has penned the fact-based script of the movie, reports the Hollywood Reporter. The pic takes place in Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital, the largest hospital in the world,. The film will be shot on location in South Africa. On board as producers are William Sherak, Jason Shuman, Bill Johnson and Tim O'Hair, with Jim Seibel serving as executive producer.