TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Australian actor Julian McMahon kept eye contact with Premonition co-star Sandra Bullock during a naked shower scene in the film because he didn't want to have to answer to her husband - for sneaking a peek. McMahon admits he was the envy of many friends when they learned he'd be baring all with Bullock, but he didn't dare make a move to capture the actress in all her glory. He says, "Have you seen her husband, Jesse James? He's kind of a big dude. You would not take a peek."
Sandra Bullock loves being a stepmother. The Premonition actress, who has denied she is pregnant with her first child, says she is already experiencing motherhood through her relationship with husband Jesse James' three children from his previous marriages. Sandra told US magazine People: "I have children, amazing children. My love and my hopes for their future and their happiness, for their homework to be done and for them to know how smart and beautiful they are is no less than if they were my own biological children.
She added "I have my family, and it's the family that some higher power put in my path. I feel really lucky." Jesse and Sandra live together in California just minutes away from his first wife Karla and their children Chandler, 12, and nine-year-old Jesse Jr. The motorcycle tycoon's second wife Janine also lives close-by with his three-year-old daughter Sunny. Sandra has a philosophical approach when it comes to having her own children. She said: "If that's going to happen, that's exactly the way things are supposed to be, and it would be amazing. And if it didn't happen, then I'd know that it wasn't meant to be."
Sienna MiIller dazzles at premeire
Liz hurts Indian Hindus sentiments