TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Washington (ANI): Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Sarah Michelle Gellar has revealed that she won"t star a movie adaptation of the hit TV show, as she finds the prospect too terrifying. Originally adapted from the 1992 film of the same name, which starred Kristy Swanson in the title role, the series ran for six years- but Gellar insists she would never take part in a second big screen version.
She said that she is convinced the show's ending was good enough and it would be hard to better its conclusion "I have to be honest. That thought really scares me. Buffy was a movie and it didn't work because her story was longer than that. This was about a girl that you had to get to know and it took so long to figure out how to crack the ending so that people weren't upset," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Moviehole.
“Of course I never say never, so I'm not saying no, but my fear would be to open something like that up again, to only end it again," she added.