- Sarah Jessica Parker Says She Is A Controlling Mother And Wife
- Sarah Jessica Parker Was Scared To Cook Her First Thanksgiving Meal
- Never Felt Resentment After Split With Downey Jr. Says Sarah Jessica Parker
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is All Set To Launch A New Line Of Books
- Sarah Jessica Parker Feels Guilty About Being Busy With Work All The Time
- Sarah Jessica Parker Puts On The Same Make-up Everyday
Friday, October 12, 2007
Washington (ANI): Sarah Jessica Parker has signed on to star in HBO Films" "The Late Bloomer's Revolution."The movie is based on the book by the same name by author Amy Cohen. The tome revolves around a single woman who, after the death of her mother, develops a bond with her father as they both try to get on with their lives in the dating world.
"Gilmore Girls" creator Amy Sherman-Palladino will be helming the movie, which will mark her feature directing debut."Character stuff is what I do best, and there is an interesting lady at the center of this who explores a relationship with her father, who'd always been the silent guy in the corner watching TV when her mom was around," Variety quoted Sherman-Palladino, as saying.
"The humor is key here, and Sarah Jessica is a great comedienne."Parker and partner Alison Benson will produce with through their Pretty Matches shingle. The pic is being developed as part of the joint venture between HBO Films and Picturehouse, which will distribute it.