TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, April 11,
Scarlett Johansson is dating Alanis Morissette's former fiance. The 'Lost in Translation' beauty spent Easter weekend with Ryan Reynolds. The couple were seen enjoying a romantic meal in New York's Odeon restaurant on Saturday night. A source told People magazine: "They were in a good mood. They were holding hands. They were a cute couple!" Scarlett, 22, and Ryan, 30 also joined friends at the Carlyle hotel for a $135 lunch on Sunday.
A source said: "Everyone was having a blast. It looked like a group of friends. I don't even think they were celebrating Easter." Representatives for both stars refused to comment. Ryan split from 'Ironic' singer Alanis Morissette in February. Scarlett recently split from Josh Hartnett amid rumours he had cheated on her. He is now dating Penelope Cruz and couple enjoyed a romantic Caribbean holiday last week.
No party without drunken teens...
Lindsay gets modeling contract