TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress has donated a huge sum to a school in Sri Lanka. The 22-year old who travelled to Sri Lanka and India with aid workers from international charity group Oxfam, was pained to see the plight of children in the poverty-stricken school.
Johansson told PlanetGossip.eonline.com that the time she spent with the kids at a Dalit school was the most cherishing part of her trip. "The most gratifying opportunity was visiting a Dalit school. The Dalit community is considered the lowest status in the caste system, and children as young as four are working the fields," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling the site.
With the actress' donation, the school will be supported for the next three years.