TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Monday, February 05, 2007
Scarlett Johansson has been 'de-sexified' for her latest role.The stunning 22-year-old actress decided she needed to play the dowdy girl-next-door for her portrayal of a college student working as a nanny to put herself through school in 'The Nanny Diaries'. Co-director Robert Pulcini revealed: "We thought about how we would approach Scarlett because she is very glamorous, but she's the one who said, 'I really think I should have brown hair and look like an everyday college girl in this movie.' The movie - based on the best-selling book by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus - also stars Laura Linney and Paul Giamatti as the snobby parents of a spoilt brat in need of a nanny.
Pulcini added: "It's very much the story of a girl finding her identity. She's quite confused about what kind of future she should choose and she ducks out of her life for a period and deals with other people's problems instead of her own. She's avoiding that final step into adulthood." 'The Nanny Diaries' has already received the Hollywood touch, when it was adapted into an audio book and read by Julia Roberts.
Jolie scatters mom's ashes at the Bahamas
Rod Stewart strips away