- DON'T MISS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Old Slam Book Messages About Love & Embarrassing Moments!
- Scarlett Johansson Disappointed By Ivanka Trump
- Scarlett Johansson's Ghost In The Shell Lands In Casting Controversy
- Monogamy Is Unnatural Believes Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson In Talks With Marvel Boss For Black Widow Stand-alone Movie
- Being A Working Mom Is An Incredible Challenge Says Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett Johansson finds monogamy "hard work".
The 'Lost In Translation' actress doesn't think it is natural to have just one
sexual partner, but insists her views don't mean she is "promiscuous". Scarlett
said in an interview with Glamour magazine: "Contrary to popular belief, I'm not
promiscuous. There seems to be a mistaken belief that I"m sexually available
somehow - which is not to say I'm not open minded about sex. Yet I wouldn't say
I'm a serial monogamist either.
She added, "I went through periods of
time when I was single. But when I'm in a relationship, I'm in a relationship. I
can get flack for saying this, but I do believe that human beings aren't
instinctively monogamous. But as much as I believe that, I work really hard when
I'm in a relationship to make it work in a monogamous way."
star broke up with her boyfriend of two years Josh Hartnett late last year. The
22-year-old actress recently confessed she gets tested for HIV and other
sexually transmitted diseases every six months, stating that sexually active
people have to be "socially aware".