TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Scarlett Johansson finds monogamy "hard work".
The 'Lost In Translation' actress doesn't think it is natural to have just one
sexual partner, but insists her views don't mean she is "promiscuous". Scarlett
said in an interview with Glamour magazine: "Contrary to popular belief, I'm not
promiscuous. There seems to be a mistaken belief that I"m sexually available
somehow - which is not to say I'm not open minded about sex. Yet I wouldn't say
I'm a serial monogamist either.
She added, "I went through periods of
time when I was single. But when I'm in a relationship, I'm in a relationship. I
can get flack for saying this, but I do believe that human beings aren't
instinctively monogamous. But as much as I believe that, I work really hard when
I'm in a relationship to make it work in a monogamous way."
star broke up with her boyfriend of two years Josh Hartnett late last year. The
22-year-old actress recently confessed she gets tested for HIV and other
sexually transmitted diseases every six months, stating that sexually active
people have to be "socially aware".