TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Monday, November 05, 2007
London (ANI): Actress Jane Seymour has admitted that she had breast implants before acting in a comedy where she had to do a topless scene. The 56-year-old British-born actress has been denying her visit to a cosmetic surgeon for long, crediting good genes and balanced diet for her figure.
Jane played an older woman in The Wedding Crashers who tried to seduce actor Owen Wilson in a scene. In an interview for a US weekly, the actress confessed that after giving birth to twins 11 years ago, she decided to have implants, even though they were small, going by Hollywood standards.
"My plastic surgeon had to special order them," the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling People Magazine. She also disclosed that she had a 'minor' eyelift. "It was more than a decade ago. Genetically, I had baggy eyes and photographers said they didn't want to spend money endlessly having to eradicate them,"
Seymour, who became a US citizen two years ago, first came to public attention in 1973 as Tarot-reading Bond girl Solitaire in Live And Let Die. She is currently appearing in Dancing With The Stars, the US version of Strictly Come Dancing.