TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Monday, November 05, 2007
London (ANI): Actress Jane Seymour has admitted that she had breast implants before acting in a comedy where she had to do a topless scene. The 56-year-old British-born actress has been denying her visit to a cosmetic surgeon for long, crediting good genes and balanced diet for her figure.
Jane played an older woman in The Wedding Crashers who tried to seduce actor Owen Wilson in a scene. In an interview for a US weekly, the actress confessed that after giving birth to twins 11 years ago, she decided to have implants, even though they were small, going by Hollywood standards.
"My plastic surgeon had to special order them," the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling People Magazine. She also disclosed that she had a 'minor' eyelift. "It was more than a decade ago. Genetically, I had baggy eyes and photographers said they didn't want to spend money endlessly having to eradicate them,"
Seymour, who became a US citizen two years ago, first came to public attention in 1973 as Tarot-reading Bond girl Solitaire in Live And Let Die. She is currently appearing in Dancing With The Stars, the US version of Strictly Come Dancing.