TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Celebrity Shaniqua Tompkins and rapper 50 Cents, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, are locked in a legal wrangle over the maintenance that the rapper pays to Shaniqua and their 10 year old child, Marquise Jackson. Curtis pays $ 25,000 per month to Shaniqua for child support and household maintenance. Shaniqua's lawyer alleges that the famed rapper is worth tens of millions of dollars, and therefore should pay up more. With his G-Unit record label, clothing line, ring tones and other enterprises, 50 Cent reeled in an estimated $33 million in the past year, according to Forbes. He has sold more than 11 million albums and has a new album, Curtis, due out in September.
On the flip side, Curtis' lawyer Brett Kimmel reprimanded Tompkins, and called her "insatiable" on her never-ending list of demands. This coming week, the hearing on the child support case have been scheduled behind closed doors.