TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, July 30, 2007
American actor and comedian Shia Labeouf has revealed that he was enthralled when he saw Harrison Ford dressed up as the intrepid archaeologist for the first time.
The 21-year-old, who is set to play Ford's on-screen son in the upcoming Indy 4 titled 'Indiana Jones and The City Of The Gods,' said that the actor still retained the same charisma, even 27 years after his first role in 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'. "The moment for me was watching him walk out of his trailer with the fedora on. Oh my god! It's overwhelming," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
Meanwhile LaBeouf has reportedly been signed for next three 'Indiana Jones' flicks as well where he will essay the same character. Apart from the Indy flicks, the 'Disturbia' star is in talks with Dream Works to star in the upcoming flick 'Eagle Eye'.