TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Friday, November 16, 2007
Washington (ANI): Welsh actor Matthew Rhys begged bosses of his new movie to let him have a walk-on role in a lesbian bathing scene between co-stars Sienna Miller and Keira Knightley.
The three stars are acting in the Dylan Thomas biopic, The Edge Of Love, and Rhys, who plays Thomas in the film, admits that he was desperate to see the 'forbidden scene'. Miller and Knightley play love rivals, but rather than fall out, their characters bond.
"It's just two girls doing their washing but the fact that it's Knightley and Miller ups the ante a bit," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. "I offered that idea in rehearsals, but it was shot down quite quickly. I begged, offered money - I did everything to ingratiate myself into that scene", he added.