- Sienna Miller's Daughter Marlowe Obsessed With Pink Dresses
- Cannes Film Festival 2015 Red Carpet Live: Karlie, Doutzen, Katrina, Naomi Pics
- Cannes 2015: Celebrities Arrive At The French Riviera For Opening Ceremony
- Hollywood's Worst Kissers: Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Cruise, DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie...
- 'Foxcatcher' To Hit Indian Theaters In January 2015
- Sienna Miller, Tom Sturridge Played Cupid For Pattinson & FKA Twigs
Friday, November 16, 2007
Washington (ANI): Welsh actor Matthew Rhys begged bosses of his new movie to let him have a walk-on role in a lesbian bathing scene between co-stars Sienna Miller and Keira Knightley.
The three stars are acting in the Dylan Thomas biopic, The Edge Of Love, and Rhys, who plays Thomas in the film, admits that he was desperate to see the 'forbidden scene'. Miller and Knightley play love rivals, but rather than fall out, their characters bond.
"It's just two girls doing their washing but the fact that it's Knightley and Miller ups the ante a bit," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. "I offered that idea in rehearsals, but it was shot down quite quickly. I begged, offered money - I did everything to ingratiate myself into that scene", he added.