TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Friday, November 16, 2007
Washington (ANI): Welsh actor Matthew Rhys begged bosses of his new movie to let him have a walk-on role in a lesbian bathing scene between co-stars Sienna Miller and Keira Knightley.
The three stars are acting in the Dylan Thomas biopic, The Edge Of Love, and Rhys, who plays Thomas in the film, admits that he was desperate to see the 'forbidden scene'. Miller and Knightley play love rivals, but rather than fall out, their characters bond.
"It's just two girls doing their washing but the fact that it's Knightley and Miller ups the ante a bit," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. "I offered that idea in rehearsals, but it was shot down quite quickly. I begged, offered money - I did everything to ingratiate myself into that scene", he added.