TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Sienna Miller passionately kissed Bryan Ferry's model son, Isaac Ferry, at the BAFTAs after-party. Blonde Sienna, 25, arrived at the ceremony alone but was later seen getting cosy with the Roxy Music legend's son at London club Boujis where they partied until 5 a.m. A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Sienna was really hot for her new man. They were holding hands and he was whispering in her ear. There was a lot of chemistry between them. "They moved into the back room that was cordoned off for select BAFTA guests. They were kissing until 4am before coming out and joining the rest of the party.
Isaac, 21, and Sienna first met when they were being photographed at the same studio. The actress is said to have immediately clicked with Isaac, and was keen to introduce him to movie mogul Harry Weinstein at Sunday night's party. But Isaac played it cool and flirted with other guests. A source revealed: "At one point Isaac was looking over at this gorgeous model and Sienna looked a little jealous."
Bond producers believe the couple's history could make for some sizzling sex scenes. The source added: "Add the red-hot chemistry with Daniel and Sienna and you have all the makings of the best Bond ever." Daniel apparently first tried to persuade Sienna - who used to date his actor friend Jude Law - to star in 'Casino Royale', but she turned down his approach. Sienna joked: "I don't think Daniel has time to be my agent at the moment."