TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Actress Sienna Miller is very angry with the makers of her new nude film Hippy Hippy Shake. The location chosen by then for the shooting of the film was an outdoor location surrounded by residential flats. The scenes that were involved in the shoot were some scenes when she was to be completely in the nude. Apart from the cast and crew, there were a few other uninvited guests who were there during the shooting of the film and who saw the actress in the nude.
After a little persuasion, a few of the scenes were shot. Barring these, the actress refused to shoot the rest of the scenes. She spent most of the time not shooting in her dressing gown.