TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): "I fell in love with someone who was incredibly famous. That is what happened. I hate regrets. It was a beautiful time in my life. And that was the way it was meant to be," Contactmusic quoted Miller, as saying.
"A certain part of me wishes that I maybe had a film out before that attention started because it has been a constant battle since. I met him during a film, which I fought very hard for, and it was a big achievement to get that role.
"I'd done theatre and been to drama school and suddenly it was just about what I wore and who I was with. It was never about my work and it's still very hard for it to be about my work," she added.