- Sienna Miller's Daughter Marlowe Obsessed With Pink Dresses
- Cannes Film Festival 2015 Red Carpet Live: Karlie, Doutzen, Katrina, Naomi Pics
- Cannes 2015: Celebrities Arrive At The French Riviera For Opening Ceremony
- Hollywood's Worst Kissers: Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Cruise, DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie...
- 'Foxcatcher' To Hit Indian Theaters In January 2015
- Sienna Miller, Tom Sturridge Played Cupid For Pattinson & FKA Twigs
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): "I fell in love with someone who was incredibly famous. That is what happened. I hate regrets. It was a beautiful time in my life. And that was the way it was meant to be," Contactmusic quoted Miller, as saying.
"A certain part of me wishes that I maybe had a film out before that attention started because it has been a constant battle since. I met him during a film, which I fought very hard for, and it was a big achievement to get that role.
"I'd done theatre and been to drama school and suddenly it was just about what I wore and who I was with. It was never about my work and it's still very hard for it to be about my work," she added.