TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Sienna Miller thinks that stripping off and going nude with people you love and respect is just 'hilarious". The actress was caught indulging in naked swims on the sets of her upcoming movie Hippie Hippie Shake - a love story between Miller"s character Louise and Neville, a magazine editor played by Cillian Murphy of the sixties and early Seventies which takes the viewers on a psychedelic ride of London.
Though Miller accepts that she got embarrassed after the pictures were leaked, she still enjoys going for a swim in the buff. The Factory Girl who bears a single scene in the movie revealed that stripping off was not quite torment as she expected it to be.
“There were eight of us and we were playing hippies and it was the summer of love," Daily Express quoted her as saying. “We take our clothes off, eight boys and girls, and go for a swim. “We were nervous but its real camaraderie when you"re all together. It"s actually hilarious getting naked in front of people you love and respect."
She further said: “The water was freezing cold, so the boys weren"t too happy. The water was about seven degrees; it was colder than anything I"ve experienced in my life. “But as a result it was quite funny and we felt a big sense of achievement after doing it."