- Sienna Miller's Daughter Marlowe Obsessed With Pink Dresses
- Cannes Film Festival 2015 Red Carpet Live: Karlie, Doutzen, Katrina, Naomi Pics
- Cannes 2015: Celebrities Arrive At The French Riviera For Opening Ceremony
- Hollywood's Worst Kissers: Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Cruise, DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie...
- 'Foxcatcher' To Hit Indian Theaters In January 2015
- Sienna Miller, Tom Sturridge Played Cupid For Pattinson & FKA Twigs
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Sienna Miller thinks that stripping off and going nude with people you love and respect is just 'hilarious". The actress was caught indulging in naked swims on the sets of her upcoming movie Hippie Hippie Shake - a love story between Miller"s character Louise and Neville, a magazine editor played by Cillian Murphy of the sixties and early Seventies which takes the viewers on a psychedelic ride of London.
Though Miller accepts that she got embarrassed after the pictures were leaked, she still enjoys going for a swim in the buff. The Factory Girl who bears a single scene in the movie revealed that stripping off was not quite torment as she expected it to be.
“There were eight of us and we were playing hippies and it was the summer of love," Daily Express quoted her as saying. “We take our clothes off, eight boys and girls, and go for a swim. “We were nervous but its real camaraderie when you"re all together. It"s actually hilarious getting naked in front of people you love and respect."
She further said: “The water was freezing cold, so the boys weren"t too happy. The water was about seven degrees; it was colder than anything I"ve experienced in my life. “But as a result it was quite funny and we felt a big sense of achievement after doing it."