TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Sienna Miller thinks that stripping off and going nude with people you love and respect is just 'hilarious". The actress was caught indulging in naked swims on the sets of her upcoming movie Hippie Hippie Shake - a love story between Miller"s character Louise and Neville, a magazine editor played by Cillian Murphy of the sixties and early Seventies which takes the viewers on a psychedelic ride of London.
Though Miller accepts that she got embarrassed after the pictures were leaked, she still enjoys going for a swim in the buff. The Factory Girl who bears a single scene in the movie revealed that stripping off was not quite torment as she expected it to be.
“There were eight of us and we were playing hippies and it was the summer of love," Daily Express quoted her as saying. “We take our clothes off, eight boys and girls, and go for a swim. “We were nervous but its real camaraderie when you"re all together. It"s actually hilarious getting naked in front of people you love and respect."
She further said: “The water was freezing cold, so the boys weren"t too happy. The water was about seven degrees; it was colder than anything I"ve experienced in my life. “But as a result it was quite funny and we felt a big sense of achievement after doing it."