TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
British actress Sienna Miller has revealed that she came appreciate the beauty of Wales while filming for her latest film 'The Edge of Love', a biopic on Welsh poet Thomas Dylan. The model-turned actress said that it was complete 'bliss' filming in the Welsh countryside during spring.
The Factory Girl star added that she realised that there is a need to bring in the balance of country life.
"It was just bliss. We were filming in Wales, running around the Welsh countryside and it was spring and the bluebells were out and the lambs were being born," Contactmusic quoted Miller, as saying. "I haven't spent a solid amount of time in the countryside of England for a while and I really loved that. I really realised I need the balance of that country life," she added.