TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Monday, October 15, 2007
London (ANI): Actress Sienna Miller has been spotted sharing a lingering kiss with actor Rhys Ifans, as the two stepped out for a walk in West London. The 'Factory Girl" star has always insisted that she and Ifans are just good friends, despite reports claimed that the two are an item. However, holding hands and taking a stroll in the city, the couple looked more than just 'good pals", sources reveal.
“There"s no way they are just mates," the Sun quoted a source, as saying. “They looked like a couple very much in love. They were holding hands as they walked the dogs and then stopped to share a lingering kiss. Sienna couldn"t stop smiling. “I"ve never seen Sienna look so happy. She deserves a bit of luck in love," the source added. In August this year, Miller was snapped topless with the 'Notting Hill" star on a beach in Ibiza. But, the 25-year-old has always claimed that their relationship is platonic.