TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Sienna Miller will replace Lindsay Lohan in a steamy film threesome with Keira Knightley. The British actress will take Lindsay's role as Caitlin - the wife of Welsh poet Dylan Thomas - in new movie The Best Time Of Our Lives, written by Keira's mother Sharman Macdonald. Lindsay reportedly pulled out of the project when she was unable to reach an agreement with the film's financiers. Keira is set to play Vera - a childhood friend of Dylan's who is said to have had a sexual relationship with him and Caitlin.
Matthew Rhys, who will play the hard-drinking poet, said: "There will be a bit of a menage a trois scene going on. I hope I'm up for it!" Speculation that Lindsay had dropped out of the movie surfaced last week, when the actress failed to appear on set to start shooting. Filming is set to resume with Sienna in Wales early next month.