- Jessica Simpson Accused Of Coming Drunk On HSN, Slammed On Twitter
- Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson's Fifty Shades Inspired V Day
- Miranda Kerr, Taylor Swift, Khloe Kardashian & More Celebrate Thanksgiving
- Jessica Simpson Gets Candid About Kids And Marriage With Ryan Seacrest
- Jessica Simpson delivers Eric Johnson's first child
- Jessica Simpson defended by a former US State Governor
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Washington (ANI): Popstar Jessica Simpson was so star struck the last time she interviewed actress Angelina Jolie that she"s praying that she won"t have to do so again when she hosts US TV talk 'The View". The singer/actress will co-host two episodes of her favourite US show on 15 and 16 November 2007.
However, she is terrified with the thought that she might have to indulge in chat with the Jolie. "The first time I co-hosted on The View I had to interview Angelina Jolie. I was really, really star struck, in awe of her beauty... She's amazing," quoted Contactmusic.
In the meanwhile, Jessica Simpson has become the latest female celebrity to launch her own perfume. The singer/actress has finalised a deal with Parlux fragrances, the company behind Paris Hilton's fragrance range. This is not Simpson's first venture into the cosmetic world. The 27-year-old released beauty range Dessert in 2004, which guaranteed to make the wearer "look and feel as good as you taste."