TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro officially launched
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Washington (ANI): Popstar Jessica Simpson was so star struck the last time she interviewed actress Angelina Jolie that she"s praying that she won"t have to do so again when she hosts US TV talk 'The View". The singer/actress will co-host two episodes of her favourite US show on 15 and 16 November 2007.
However, she is terrified with the thought that she might have to indulge in chat with the Jolie. "The first time I co-hosted on The View I had to interview Angelina Jolie. I was really, really star struck, in awe of her beauty... She's amazing," quoted Contactmusic.
In the meanwhile, Jessica Simpson has become the latest female celebrity to launch her own perfume. The singer/actress has finalised a deal with Parlux fragrances, the company behind Paris Hilton's fragrance range. This is not Simpson's first venture into the cosmetic world. The 27-year-old released beauty range Dessert in 2004, which guaranteed to make the wearer "look and feel as good as you taste."