TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The movie is due at theaters on Dec 14 and Will says that his daughter is really set on making the movie. "She has a drive. She has an energy and she just connects to human emotion," People magazine quoted Smith as saying.
“I think a big part was probably seeing Jaden after The Pursuit of Happyness. She saw what Jaden did, and she was like, 'I want that,'" he added. Will says that his children have got different styles – and goals and so tension between the two is not too much.
Jaden co-starred in the movie The Pursuit of Happyness, released in 2006, and Smith says that his 9-year-old son is very serious about making good movies. "Jaden is like Johnny Depp. He just wants to do good work. He loves acting, he just wants to make good movies," Smith said. "And Willow is Paris Hilton. Willow wants to be on TV," Smith said, laughing.
Smith says his daughter's strong personality contributes to her impressive work ethic. "You don't work with Willow. You work for Willow," he added. Another reason for the strong sense of professionalism: Will and Jada Smith make their children audition for their films. But when they told Willow she nabbed the role in I Am Legend, Smith says she turned to her brother, already a screen veteran, stuck out her tongue and teasingly taunted him.