TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The movie is due at theaters on Dec 14 and Will says that his daughter is really set on making the movie. "She has a drive. She has an energy and she just connects to human emotion," People magazine quoted Smith as saying.
“I think a big part was probably seeing Jaden after The Pursuit of Happyness. She saw what Jaden did, and she was like, 'I want that,'" he added. Will says that his children have got different styles – and goals and so tension between the two is not too much.
Jaden co-starred in the movie The Pursuit of Happyness, released in 2006, and Smith says that his 9-year-old son is very serious about making good movies. "Jaden is like Johnny Depp. He just wants to do good work. He loves acting, he just wants to make good movies," Smith said. "And Willow is Paris Hilton. Willow wants to be on TV," Smith said, laughing.
Smith says his daughter's strong personality contributes to her impressive work ethic. "You don't work with Willow. You work for Willow," he added. Another reason for the strong sense of professionalism: Will and Jada Smith make their children audition for their films. But when they told Willow she nabbed the role in I Am Legend, Smith says she turned to her brother, already a screen veteran, stuck out her tongue and teasingly taunted him.