TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Washington (ANI): Will Smith has finally admitted that he has studied Scientology through pal Tom Cruise. The revelation comes even as rumours have been swirling that Smith and his wife Jade Pinkett-Smith will soon be becoming members of the controversial church.
However, Smith insists that Scientology is not the only religion he has made a through study of, for he"s also looked into Buddhism and Hinduism. "I've studied Buddhism and Hinduism, and I've studied Scientology through Tom [Cruise]," Usmagazine.com quoted him, as telling Men's Vogue.
The 39 year old actor who was raised Baptist, says ninety-eight percent of the principles in Scientology are identical to the principles of the Bible. "Ninety-eight percent of the principles [in Scientology] are identical to the principles of the Bible . . . . I don't think that because the word someone uses for spirit is 'thetan' that the definition becomes any different." Smith added.
A source revealed that Jada is also really in to Cruise"s religion. "She's more gung-ho about Scientology than Will," the source said. Scientology is the body of religious beliefs and related practices, which covers topics such as morals, ethics, detoxification, education and management.