TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Kannada film industry has come of age with many films earning big at the box-office. Another good trend is that actors from other languages like Bollywood, Kollywood, Telugu and Malayalam are keen to work in Kannada films. Now, Bollywood's latest find Sonam Kapoor is ready plunge in Kannada cinema if given a change.
Sonam Kapoor, daughter of popular actor Anil Kapoor, was in Bangalore recently for promoting her debut film Saawariya. She acts opposite Rishi Kapoor's son Ranbir Kapoor in this film directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The good news for is that she is ready to act in Kannada films. She said that she would love to act in Kannada films, as her father made his acting debut in Kannada.
Now, the beautiful lass has thrown up a challenge to Kannada filmmakers. Any takers?