TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Melbourne. (ANI):Oz actress Sophia Monk is featuring in a smouldering bare-all ad campaign organised by PETA, to convince people to adopt vegetarianism. The ad shows a naked Monk lying on a bed of crimson chilli peppers and the tag line reads 'Spice Up Your Life. Go Vegetarian".
The actress said that ditching meat has improved the quality of her life."There's no doubt in my mind that going vegetarian has made me feel better not only physically but also because I learned about the suffering of animals who are raised and killed for food," News.com.au quoted Monk, as saying"I feel good knowing that I'm not contributing to that," she said. The singer-actress" beau Benji Madden is also a vegetarian.