TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Monday, October 22, 2007
Melbourne. (ANI):Oz actress Sophia Monk is featuring in a smouldering bare-all ad campaign organised by PETA, to convince people to adopt vegetarianism. The ad shows a naked Monk lying on a bed of crimson chilli peppers and the tag line reads 'Spice Up Your Life. Go Vegetarian".
The actress said that ditching meat has improved the quality of her life."There's no doubt in my mind that going vegetarian has made me feel better not only physically but also because I learned about the suffering of animals who are raised and killed for food," News.com.au quoted Monk, as saying"I feel good knowing that I'm not contributing to that," she said. The singer-actress" beau Benji Madden is also a vegetarian.