TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Wednesday, March 28,
Kirsten Dunst has left the US to live with rocker Johnny Borrell, it has been claimed. The 'Spider-Man 3' actress has reportedly moved into the Razorlight frontman's North London home. Kirsten, 24, watched her lover perform at London's Voice Of Slavery concert on Sunday and the pair were later seen partying at North London pub The Hawley Arms. A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "This relationship is the real thing. She has been following him around like a lovesick puppy. She flew to Texas to join him at the SXSW festival then the band returned to Britain. But they hated being apart and on Friday she flew to London and is staying in his flat.
It added, "No one is sure how long she will be here for. She is filming in Europe soon so she could be in London a fair bit." Kirsten met Johnny earlier this month after she watched his band performing in Los Angeles. They were later seen kissing at the SXSW festival in Texas and dirty dancing at the Blender House party.
Johnny, 26, reportedly finished his relationship with his long-term British girlfriend to be with Kirsten
Pierce Brosnan with Meryl Streep
Pax Thiens mom might hound Angelina