- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
Monday, October 15, 2007
New York (ANI): Actress Tara Reid has claimed that she never landed in trouble like other Hollywood stars because she doesn"t party at the cost of her work. In an interview with the FHMonline, the 'American Pie" actress said that she was careful not to do a lot of things that Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan did. "I think the reason I never ended up in as much trouble as Paris [Hilton] or Lindsay [Lohan] is that I'm not stupid, so I'd never do a lot of the things those girls do," the New York Post quoted her, as telling the site.
"You'll never read a story about me going out and partying when I'm supposed to be working, showing up on a set drunk or missing a day, never," she said. However, the 31- year old admitted that all work and no play is not her idea of living. “But when I'm not working, why shouldn't I have fun? Am I supposed to stay at home and live in a cage?" she said. "I was a party girl, but I played by the rules," she added.