TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, October 15, 2007
New York (ANI): Actress Tara Reid has claimed that she never landed in trouble like other Hollywood stars because she doesn"t party at the cost of her work. In an interview with the FHMonline, the 'American Pie" actress said that she was careful not to do a lot of things that Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan did. "I think the reason I never ended up in as much trouble as Paris [Hilton] or Lindsay [Lohan] is that I'm not stupid, so I'd never do a lot of the things those girls do," the New York Post quoted her, as telling the site.
"You'll never read a story about me going out and partying when I'm supposed to be working, showing up on a set drunk or missing a day, never," she said. However, the 31- year old admitted that all work and no play is not her idea of living. “But when I'm not working, why shouldn't I have fun? Am I supposed to stay at home and live in a cage?" she said. "I was a party girl, but I played by the rules," she added.