TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Monday, October 15, 2007
New York (ANI): Actress Tara Reid has claimed that she never landed in trouble like other Hollywood stars because she doesn"t party at the cost of her work. In an interview with the FHMonline, the 'American Pie" actress said that she was careful not to do a lot of things that Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan did. "I think the reason I never ended up in as much trouble as Paris [Hilton] or Lindsay [Lohan] is that I'm not stupid, so I'd never do a lot of the things those girls do," the New York Post quoted her, as telling the site.
"You'll never read a story about me going out and partying when I'm supposed to be working, showing up on a set drunk or missing a day, never," she said. However, the 31- year old admitted that all work and no play is not her idea of living. “But when I'm not working, why shouldn't I have fun? Am I supposed to stay at home and live in a cage?" she said. "I was a party girl, but I played by the rules," she added.