TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, March 02, 2007
Teri Hatcher fears she is too old to be an actress. The 'Desperate Housewives' star has just sold a new TV show to a US network and is planning to grow old gracefully "behind the camera". Teri told Easy Living magazine: "I've just sold my first TV show to a network. It's a comedy and it may never make it to air but it's exciting to be behind the camera. I'm writing a book too! I'm trying to build a business that will allow me not to be in front of the camera, because, you know, I'm old!"
The 42-year-old, who plays Susan Mayer on the hit US TV show, recently admitted she was struggling to strike a balance between work, love and caring for her eight-year-old daughter Emerson Rose. She said: "I'll work a 14-hour day, four days in a row and feel like I've been run over. But I don't call it tired, I call it, 'Nothing is right, and I'm no good at my job and I'm horrible and no one will ever love me. This is a serial problem for mothers. We're trying to be everything all the time. The best mom, the best worker, the best wife or the best dater. And it's too much."