TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Isla Fisher has ridiculed Scientologist celebrities. The 'Wedding Crashers' actress, who is engaged to 'Borat' star and G Ali actor Sacha Baron Cohen, has mocked Hollywood stars who follow the bizarre sci-fi cult and are obsessed with yoga. Isla joked: "When I'm not working me and Sacha go to the Scientology centre in the morning, then we go and do yoga. Then I take my small dog for a walk and I just look pretty for a while and. I'm joking! I try to stay away from Starbucks, let's just put it that way."
The flame-haired star is unsure if she will ever team up with Sacha on screen, insisting they would need to find the perfect movie project first. Isla said: "Will we work together? Who knows? I used to think that working with your partner is the kiss of death. I don't know, we would have to find the right thing." Celebrities who are members of the Church of Scientology include actor Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes, John Travolta and Jada Pinkett-Smith, Will Smiths wife.