TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Toby Maguire has blasted attention-seeking celebrities.
The Spider-Man star has no sympathy for stars that seek the limelight and
then complain about being hounded by paparazzi. He told Cosmopolitan magazine:
"I look at people in gossip magazines and I can't imagine what it's like. It
seems some of them bring it on themselves - it fuels them. I've always avoided
things that would put me out there."
Tobey, 31, admits he was blown away
by the excitement surrounding the first Spider-Man film, but has since
managed to retain a level of privacy. The actor loves spending time with fiancee
Jennifer Meyer and their five-month-old daughter Ruby. He said: "I love being a
dad. I love holding my little girl and going off to work and not wanting to let
her go. Now I've got two girls- I love it - it's the best!"
his description of domestic bliss, Tobey is in such demand in Hollywood that he
can't find the time to set a date for the couple's wedding. He moaned: "I have
obligations to travel for the next couple of months and we have to decide how
big we want it. It's tricky."