TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
London (ANI): Tom Cruise has lined–up a series of events to cheer up good pal David Beckham following the latter"s disappointing soccer season.
Beckham"s LA galaxy team failed to make the playoffs and Cruise has planned for a Wacky Races-style spree to lighten the football star"s mood.
"We will go out and fly some airplanes or race some cars or something like that," the Daily Mail quoted him, as saying.
"I'll talk to Victoria and see if she's all right with that. But we'll have some fun," he added.
Cruise, whose 'Lions For Lambs" premiered at London recently, added that he has 'great admiration" for Beckham, and that the latter is very 'hard working".
"I know what a competitor he is and I have great admiration for him as an athlete, as a father, and as a husband," he said.
"The guy works so hard, I know personally how dedicated this guy is and how committed.
"I look forward to seeing him play for England," he added.