TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
London (ANI): Tom Cruise has lined–up a series of events to cheer up good pal David Beckham following the latter"s disappointing soccer season.
Beckham"s LA galaxy team failed to make the playoffs and Cruise has planned for a Wacky Races-style spree to lighten the football star"s mood.
"We will go out and fly some airplanes or race some cars or something like that," the Daily Mail quoted him, as saying.
"I'll talk to Victoria and see if she's all right with that. But we'll have some fun," he added.
Cruise, whose 'Lions For Lambs" premiered at London recently, added that he has 'great admiration" for Beckham, and that the latter is very 'hard working".
"I know what a competitor he is and I have great admiration for him as an athlete, as a father, and as a husband," he said.
"The guy works so hard, I know personally how dedicated this guy is and how committed.
"I look forward to seeing him play for England," he added.