TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
London, (ANI): Tom Cruise is reportedly getting set to make an appearance in a British TV show when he joins the cast of 'Doctor Who" in a special episode. The actor will join celebs such as Kylie Minogue, who have played a cameo on the hit show.
An insider revealed to the Daily Star that Cruise is also reportedly just one of the top American stars, including Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Madonna, that the BBC is hoping to rope in to appear for three shows that will be filmed next near. They will hit screens only by 2009.
"BBC producers know they can't pay these stars what they are used to, but what they can offer is an exciting role in a real cutting-edge show. And the big stars love that kind of kudos," the Daily Snack quoted the insider, as telling the paper.
Rumours are also abuzz that three episodes will be the final time actor David Tennant will play the time-travelling Doctor, and that actress Billie Piper - who quit the show in 2006 - will return to play his sidekick Rose Tyler.
This year's Christmas special, Voyage Of The Damned, will see Kylie Minogue play a waitress at the 1912 launch party for the famously doomed ocean liner the Titanic, which sank after hitting an iceberg on its maiden voyage.