TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Washington (ANI): Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes are once again shooting down rumours that the stork will soon be paying them a visit. The rumours started after photos showed Holmes sporting what looked like a baby bump when she stepped out onto the red carpet in a one-shouldered, silk charmeuse Monique Lhuillier gown at the the L.A. premiere of Cruise"s new drama Lions for Lambs on Thursday.
However, the celeb couple"s reps soon put an end to those reports by issuing a denial of any pregnancy.
"She is not pregnant," Usmagazine.com quoted Cruise"s rep, as saying. A source also revealed that though the snaps showed a bump, Holmes did not look pregnant in person."She didn't look pregnant at all in person, quite the opposite," the source said. In the meantime, the couple are gearing up for their first wedding anniversary.
They tied the knot on 18 November 2006 in Odescalchi Castle in Lake Bracciano in Italy, and Cruise recently revealed that he will never forget seeing Holmes in her wedding dress."I think every person has it when they look at their bride. That's something that I'll never forget," he said.