TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Washington (ANI): Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes are once again shooting down rumours that the stork will soon be paying them a visit. The rumours started after photos showed Holmes sporting what looked like a baby bump when she stepped out onto the red carpet in a one-shouldered, silk charmeuse Monique Lhuillier gown at the the L.A. premiere of Cruise"s new drama Lions for Lambs on Thursday.
However, the celeb couple"s reps soon put an end to those reports by issuing a denial of any pregnancy.
"She is not pregnant," Usmagazine.com quoted Cruise"s rep, as saying. A source also revealed that though the snaps showed a bump, Holmes did not look pregnant in person."She didn't look pregnant at all in person, quite the opposite," the source said. In the meantime, the couple are gearing up for their first wedding anniversary.
They tied the knot on 18 November 2006 in Odescalchi Castle in Lake Bracciano in Italy, and Cruise recently revealed that he will never forget seeing Holmes in her wedding dress."I think every person has it when they look at their bride. That's something that I'll never forget," he said.