- I'm A Big Basketball Fan Says Katie Holmes
- Jamie Foxx And Katie Holmes Patch Up
- Hollywood Celebrity Children Who Look Exactly Like Their Parents!
- Katie Holmes Struggles In A Short Denim Dress On The Sets
- Tom Cruise's Love Life: Miranda Kerr, Katie, Nicole & More
- Katie Holmes Opens Up On Divorce, Life As A Single Mom
Friday, November 02, 2007
Washington (ANI): Katie Holmes gave hubby Tom Cruise all her support as he celebrated the world premieres of his new movie, 'Lions for Lambs". But, reportedly, at home things are not the same. An insider has revealed that the couple often sleep in separate beds after lights are turned out.
“There are plenty of times when they have a romantic evening together and then go their separate ways when it"s time to turn out the lights," Life&Style quoted the insider, as saying. However, with the couple"s first marriage anniversary just around the corner, Cruise revealed that his married life was "all very good, all very lovely."
Of his wife, he insisted that he wouldn"t have found a better person. "I feel lucky. I have a lot of respect for her as an artist, as a woman. She's a very strong, gracious woman. She's very funny, a great comedian." Cruise said.