TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Friday, November 02, 2007
Washington (ANI): Katie Holmes gave hubby Tom Cruise all her support as he celebrated the world premieres of his new movie, 'Lions for Lambs". But, reportedly, at home things are not the same. An insider has revealed that the couple often sleep in separate beds after lights are turned out.
“There are plenty of times when they have a romantic evening together and then go their separate ways when it"s time to turn out the lights," Life&Style quoted the insider, as saying. However, with the couple"s first marriage anniversary just around the corner, Cruise revealed that his married life was "all very good, all very lovely."
Of his wife, he insisted that he wouldn"t have found a better person. "I feel lucky. I have a lot of respect for her as an artist, as a woman. She's a very strong, gracious woman. She's very funny, a great comedian." Cruise said.