TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Sydney (ANI): Aussie actress Toni Collette is considering moving to the United States, if her pilot television show with Steven Spielberg turns out to be a success. Spielberg handpicked Collette for the lead role in 'The United States Of Tara", a comedy show about a suburban mum with a multiple personality disorder, known as dissociative identity disorder.
In other words, Collette gets to play lots of different characters in the show. Collette, who is in the late stages of pregnancy, has committed herself to the pilot television project next year. And if the pilot is successful, the actress and her husband Dave Galafassi may shift temporarily to the States for filming, with their new baby in tow.
Like her friend Rachel Griffiths, who has spent extended periods of time in the States filming Six Feet Under and Brothers&Sisters, Collette will need to base herself primarily in the US to film 'The United States Of Tara". A spokeswoman for Collette confirmed the actor has been enjoying her pregnancy, with the excitement building about the arrival of the actor's first child.
"Toni is a very private person," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted the spokeswoman, as saying."She is very well, though," she added. The United States Of Tara is already in pre-production in the US, with a start date scheduled for mid-next year.