TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
The Little Miss Sunshine actress announced she is expecting her first child with her musician husband, Dave Galafassi, today. Toni, 34, said: "We're very happy. We are completely over the moon. It's strange really, the last three films I've done I have been pregnant in. I'm just, like, what is the universe trying to tell me? But I think everything happens when it's meant to."
The In Her Shoes star performed at Live Earth Sydney on Saturday with her rock band, Toni Collette and the Finish, in which Galafassi is the drummer.
Toni was determined to play at the event - which was part of a series of worldwide concerts, organised by former US Vice-President Al Gore to raise awareness of global warming - because she is a keen environmentalist.
She said: "It's not a time to be ignorant about what is happening to the planet. "It can be a great pressure, but the more people know, the more they will hopefully feel they have a responsibility towards the planet. Certainly Al Gore's film, An Inconvenient Truth, spoke to a lot of people and if the message can get out in any shape or form that's a good thing. Music can create unity."