TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Teri Hatcher insists she has never had Botox injections, despite previously admitted to having the cosmetic procedure. The 42-year-old actress claims she has never used any type of wrinkle-removing chemical treatments or plastic surgery of any kind. She is quoted by Britain's Daily Express newspaper as saying: "I don't use Botox or Restylane and I've never had any surgery. "A male friend in the fashion industry once asked me, 'Why is make-up any different to getting Botox?' I said I didn't think it was a fair comparison, make-up is removable, it's not permanent. But changing the natural chemical state of who you are? I'm not sure."
In March 2006, the 'Desperate Housewives' star admitted having Botox and collagen injections - which plump up the lips - to keep her looking young. Teri - who plays hapless Susan Mayer in the US TV show - said: "In the past, I've had Botox and collagen injections.
Jim Carrey doesnt plan to marry girlfriend
Kirstie Alley in The Vicar of Dibley