- Scarlett Johansson Disappointed By Ivanka Trump
- Scarlett Johansson's Ghost In The Shell Lands In Casting Controversy
- Monogamy Is Unnatural Believes Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson In Talks With Marvel Boss For Black Widow Stand-alone Movie
- Being A Working Mom Is An Incredible Challenge Says Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Gender Pay Gap In Hollywood
Friday, March 02, 2007
John Travolta has a crush on Scarlet Johansson. The 53-year-old actor thinks Scarlett, 22, is the most beautiful and talented actress of her generation. He told MTV: "I adore Scarlett. She has an old-time essence about her. She is a classic type. She'll be around forever." As well as Scarlett, Travolta is impressed by many of the current crop of young Hollywood stars. He said: "There are a lot of young stars that I really like. The two guys from 'Brokeback Mountain', Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger, I thought were great. And they're part of the new generation coming through.
Earlier this week, Travolta claimed Scientology could have saved Anna Nicole Smith. The actor believes the late Playboy Playmate may still be alive if she had checked into the controversial Scientology drug and detox programme Narconon. John, who worked with Anna Nicole on 'Be Cool', said: "It's so sad. We could have helped her with Narconon but didn't get the chance to. I wish we had." Narconon has been widely criticised for its unorthodox methods which are inspired by the teachings of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. The treatment includes taking large doses of vitamins, an intensive running programme, and long sauna sessions which "run out" drugs and "radiation".