TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, March 02, 2007
John Travolta has a crush on Scarlet Johansson. The 53-year-old actor thinks Scarlett, 22, is the most beautiful and talented actress of her generation. He told MTV: "I adore Scarlett. She has an old-time essence about her. She is a classic type. She'll be around forever." As well as Scarlett, Travolta is impressed by many of the current crop of young Hollywood stars. He said: "There are a lot of young stars that I really like. The two guys from 'Brokeback Mountain', Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger, I thought were great. And they're part of the new generation coming through.
Earlier this week, Travolta claimed Scientology could have saved Anna Nicole Smith. The actor believes the late Playboy Playmate may still be alive if she had checked into the controversial Scientology drug and detox programme Narconon. John, who worked with Anna Nicole on 'Be Cool', said: "It's so sad. We could have helped her with Narconon but didn't get the chance to. I wish we had." Narconon has been widely criticised for its unorthodox methods which are inspired by the teachings of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. The treatment includes taking large doses of vitamins, an intensive running programme, and long sauna sessions which "run out" drugs and "radiation".